Take your leadership to the next level. Knowing the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is great practice for any leader. Yet, getting a deeper understanding of the laws and learning to apply them daily is for next-level leaders.
Based on John C. Maxwell’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, this two-day workshop experience will provide you with the practical tools you need to address the leadership challenges you encounter daily within your profession. Experience each of The 21 Laws of Leadership from several vantage points through relevant case studies, fun activities, fierce competition, and ongoing development of a personal plan of action.
During this interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn and grow from the shared experiences of others in a challenging, but safe environment.
- Understand the four leadership disciplines and behaviors.
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop and practice the behaviors required to effectively lead yourself and others.
- Identify ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your life and business each day.
- Begin the process of creating a leadership legacy by developing others into great leaders.
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a certificate.
See more here, or call Bart at 480-327-8751 to set up your class today.